With the New Year well underway, you may be thinking about different ways to refresh your interior, and new carpet is a great way to inject life back into your home.
If you're unsure as to whether your carpet needs updating, explore our 6 signs below to give you some guidance:
- Wear and tear takes its toll - High traffic areas including hallways, stairs and living rooms, suffer the most from everyday wear and tear.
- Your home looks dated - Interior trends are constantly changing, and new carpet is a great way to ensure your home maintains a contemporary look.
- Stains that stay - Is your carpet old and difficult to remove stains? The majority of carpets are now stain-resistant, so it may be time to update your carpet and reap the benefits.
- When the underlay decays - Over time, underlay flattens and absorbs stains. Underlay ages just like carpet.
- Allergies - Carpets catch dust and allergens over time. Regular vacuuming can keep this at bay, but if your carpet is aging, it may also be time to choose a new carpet.
- Signs of Mould - Mould resulting from water damage can give off an unpleasant odour whilst also posing a health risk. This is a sure sign you should update your carpet.
Carpet from Park Furnishers
There's nothing like the soft feel of carpet under your feet, that's why at Park Furnishers we offer an extensive range of carpet to help give your home interior an instant update. Choose from a variety of designs - including plain, pattered, twisted and woven. Our experts will advise you and ensure that you choose the right flooring for your room from our wide selection of carpets, vinyl, laminate and wood flooring.
Don't forget your underlay
When selecting your new carpet, the importance of choosing your underlay is often forgotten. Choosing a good quality underlay is always an investment as it will improve the feel of your carpet whilst also prolonging its life. That's why our experts are on hand to provide expert knowledge and practical advice to ensure that you choose the right flooring and underlay for your room.
Let us come to you
We understand that it's not always convenient to visit us in store, so take advantage of our In Home Carpet Consultation Service. Our experienced fitters will carefully guide you through the selection of your carpet providing expert advice on underlay options, whilst also planning the installation process in the comfort of your own home. - Find out more here.