Park Furnishers - Bristol
Park Furnishers Department Store
- Mon: 09.30 - 17.30
- Tue: 09.30 - 17.30
- Wed: 09.30 - 17.30
- Thu: 09.30 - 20.00
- Fri: 09.30 - 17.30
- Sat: 09.30 - 17.30
- Sun: 10.00 - 16.00
Tel: 0117 966 9253
Park Furnishers, Bristol
Christmas Opening Hours
Conveniently located just 5 minutes from Bristol City Centre Park Furnishers is full of inspiration for your home. We’ve an unrivalled selection of furniture in an extensive variety of both modern and traditional styles. We are dedicated to providing our customers with high quality furniture at outstanding prices along with unrivalled customer service and after-sales care. Visit us in store and see for yourself:
- Aspirational furniture ranges including a wide selection of sofas, dining sets, beds and bed frames including high quality designs from leading name furniture brands
- Extensive flooring studio with a wide range of carpets, wood, laminate and vinyl options
- Newly refurbished Kitchen Studio with over 20 kitchens on display, adding two new suppliers and a range of looks to suit every style of home
- Upgraded Fitted Bedroom Studio
- New Design Studio offering made to measure curtains, blinds and cushions from Richard Barrie and Curtain Express
- New Cane Furniture and Garden Furniture Studios featuring a large selection of indoor and outdoor sets to help make the most of your garden and conservatory
- Finishing touches including upgraded lighting and accessory ranges to personalise your room
- In store coffee shop providing complimentary tea and coffee for all customers
- Easily accessible with ample free car parking
Established 50 years ago, the Park Furnishers ethos has always been to provide inspiration for your home through its extensive choice of furniture, kitchens, flooring and accessories whilst offering the very best levels of customer service. In April 2016 Park Furnishers was acquired by the Leekes Retail Group another long established family owned and run business with home department stores in Wales, the West of England and the Midlands. There has been a significant amount of investment made in the store with the introduction of a number of new departments and furniture brands over the last few months – but rest assured, the founding principles of inspirational products and exceptional levels of customer care remain.
FROM M5: Leave at Junction 18 (Avonmouth) following the signs to Bristol/Bristol Airport. Proceed for several miles along the Portway (A4). You will see the river on your right hand side and will pass underneath the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Immediately after the bridge move into the right hand lane. This will bring you onto Cumberland Basin Bridge which will take you across the river. Once over the bridge take the first slip road and join the main road (Coronation Road). Follow this road for about a mile with the river on your left. Two hundreds yards after passing Asda on your right you will arrive at Bedminster Roundabout. Take the 4th exit intoYork Road. Take the 1st right (Whitehouse Street) and then the second right (Sargent Street). Proceed 50 yards and you will see Park Furnishers in front of you.
FROM M4: Leave M4 at Junction 19 and join the M32. At the end of the motorway stay in the left hand lane and follow the signs for Temple Meads railway station and Bath. Pass through the underpass and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit and move into the right hand lane. Pass Temple Meads and join the roundabout taking the 2nd exit to the right of Fowlers Motorcycles (York Road) signposted Bedminster. Follow this road with the river on your right, through the lights and then take the second exit on the left (Whitehouse Street). Take the second right (Sargent Street) and after 50 yards and you will see Park Furnishers in front of you.
FROM BATH: Follow the A4 into Bristol, past ITV, to the Three Lamps Junction where the A4 joins with the A37 Wells Road. Stay in the right hand lane and merge with the A37 heading towards Bristol City Centre. At the Roundabout take the 1st exit (York Road) signposted Bedminster. Follow this road with the river on your right, through the lights and then take the second exit on the left (Whitehouse Street). Take the second right (Sagent Street) and after 50 yards and you will see Park Furnishers in front of you.