If you do not see a vacancy that matches your skills, please feel free to email a copy of your CV with a covering letter stating what position you would like to apply for and your availability to work. We will keep your details on file and if a suitable vacancy becomes available we will contact you.
Due to high business levels we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Kitchens Sales Consultant to join our team.
We are looking to add to our team of experienced Kitchen Sales Consultants / Designers at Park Furnishers.
For this role you will already be an accomplished sales person who is familiar with working in a sales environment including working to targets, KPI’s and have up-selling skills. You will be passionate about delivering a high standard of service, be well presented and confident in speaking to customers and making a lasting impression. Knowledge and experience of selling and designing Kitchens or using a CAD is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
If you can demonstrate these qualities we’d love to hear from you.
For the right person this a flourishing career in one of the UK's leading retailers. Customer satisfaction is a priority, the product range is outstanding and competitively priced and sales commission is there to be made.
What will you be doing?
Working in the Kitchen showroom you will be working as a team to ensure every customer is acknowledged, when customers are ready to discuss design or price they will be directed to you to:
- Explain and promote the features and benefits of the products
- Design the customers Kitchen using 20/20 CAD
- Liaise with the installation departments and Customer Service Managers as required
- Maximise sale opportunities and customer satisfaction by offering warranty, finance and delivery options
In return we offer:
- Basic salary paid monthly plus
- Generous uncapped bonus and holiday commission
- 30+ days holiday allowance
- 20% staff discount across our retail and leisure group
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Business attire provided
- Great career progression opportunities
- Full ongoing training provided, including regular visits to or from suppliers to ensure you have all the knowledge you need in order to succeed
Interested? To apply submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your relevant skills and experience