TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WINTER SALE plus FREE BREAK at the 4* VALE RESORTConditions:
These terms apply only to purchases made online. These terms may be different to those applicable to purchases made in store. See in store for details
1. Any variation, cancellation or waiver of these conditions will be valid only if made in writing and signed by both parties.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the customer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
3. You should not proceed with your purchase until you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
4. Park Furnishers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website.
Product Descriptions & Prices
1. Any specification or dimensions supplied by Park Furnishers shall be treated as a guide only. If you are buying for a specific space please contact Park Furnishers to confirm sizes before purchase.
2. Every effort is made to ensure that details, descriptions and prices shown are accurate at the time you place your order.
3. All prices include VAT.
4. Any illustrations/images used are there as a guide only and may differ from the actual product.
5. To avoid any confusion regarding colour, customers should either visit the Bristol store or request a sample of any chosen fabrics prior to ordering upholstery.
6. Park Furnishers shall not be liable if goods supplied do not comply with any previous samples, unless non-compliance is substantial.
7. Wood/Leather are natural products and some variations are inevitable. Park Furnishers shall not be liable unless the variation is substantial.
8. Errors in price, description or availability may result in the non-acceptance of an order.
9. No responsibility will be taken for any external link on the website.
1. Park Furnishers will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of Park Furnishers, the customer will be contacted to agree an alternative date.
2. The customer shall accept delivery when tendered whether before or after the estimated date. If the customer does not take delivery when tendered, Park Furnishers shall be deemed to have performed its obligation in respect of the goods. The customer shall pay any additional expenses incurred by Park Furnishers including (but not limited to) a storage charge.
3. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods can be delivered without risk of loss or damage to the customer’s property.
4. In most cases when making delivery via a third party it will be a two man delivery and, if requested, to a room of choice. However for smaller items we may use a parcel delivery service. This will be a one man delivery and usually only to the front door of your property.
5. In all instances when requesting delivery inside of the customers property this will done with the utmost care but is ultimately at the customer’s risk.
6. The delivery team may consider that delivery to the chosen location may result in damage to the customer’s property. In such circumstances the team will inform the customer or the customer’s representative and delivery will continue only once the customer or the customer’s representative has signed the delivery waiver.
1. Park Furnishers’ terms are that payment will be taken in full at the time of the order.
2. You must pay by credit or debit card at the time of order. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. You undertake that all details provided by you on our website will be correct and that the credit or debit card which you use is your own.
3. Park Furnishers will endeavour to treat all personal information as fully confidential, No personal information will be disclosed to any third parties except those reputable third parties who are essential in processing your order.
Any claims regarding damage to goods must be made to the delivery drivers at the time of delivery. Claims made after delivery will be dealt with at the company’s discretion. Accordingly the customer should ensure they are present at the time of delivery or nominate a representative to inspect the goods.
1. Any complaint arising on goods delivered must be notified to the Company immediately and at all times the purchase order number should be quoted. The Company undertakes to pass on all guarantees and warranties from the manufacturer to the purchaser and comply and be governed by English Law.In the event of an unresolved dispute the Company agrees to abide by the ruling of an independent arbitrator, details of complaints procedure and the dispute resolution schemes to which we belong can be found here.
2. Many items of furniture will display natural properties which do not constitute a fault. These include, but are not limited to, strong wood grains or knots, variations in colours, shading of certain materials, scarring and blemishes on hides and softening of interiors. The customer should ensure they read our furniture guide for further information.
3. Many modern day articles of clothing are not colour fast and will transfer their colour to upholstery items, particularly when the clothing item is new. Such an occurrence is not a fault of the furniture which has been affected. Purchaser’s are advised to read very carefully the care instructions which come with an item of clothing to ensure their furniture is not damaged in this manner.
4. Failure to care for your furniture in the recommended way will result in invalidation of your warranty.
Your Right of Cancellation (Distance Selling Regulations)
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive your order (see below).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Park Furnishers by letter, fax or email, giving details of the items ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
If you cancel the items after they have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning them to Park Furnishers at your own cost. The items must be returned to Park Furnishers, Willway Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 4AZ. You must take reasonable care to ensure that the items are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
Park Furnishers will refund or re-credit you within 14 working days of the goods being returned in an undamaged condition and capable of being resold.
Unless the product is faulty, mattresses, beds and bedding can only be returned under the 7 day rule provided they have not been removed from their original packaging.
Any goods ordered to the customer’s specifications, or that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be resold, cannot be returned. This includes any special orders and orders for non-stocked items.
Returning goods outside the prevailing consumer protected rights are not an entitlement and must be agreed by Park Furnishers. As detailed in our returns policy, which is available online or in store, goods which are specially ordered or made to measure are not returnable. Any refunds issued for returned goods will be subject to a deduction for any costs incurred. An additional collection charge will be made if you require us to collect the goods. All refunds for delivered products will be administered from our Customer Service Department at our Head Office and are not actioned in store. In the event of an intermediary company be used to transport your order overseas, Park Furnishers would only be liable for returns to the intermediary address and no onwards costs would be covered.
Exclusion of Liability
The liability of Park Furnishers in respect of any goods proven to be defective shall not exceed the price for the goods under this agreement and no liability shall accrue for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by the customer.
1. If the goods are to be delivered by Park Furnishers or its carrier the risk shall pass when the goods have been delivered to the customer.
2. If the customer or their carrier collects the goods the risk in them shall pass upon commencement of loading onto the collecting transport or being taken into the possession or control of the customer its servants or agents.
3. If the customer does not take delivery of the goods when tendered the risk shall pass when delivery should have been accepted. The customer shall be liable for any reasonable additional costs incurred by Park Furnishers including (but not limited to) a storage charge.
Park Furnishers shall not be liable for any failure to perform any or all of its obligations under the agreement arising from any inability to secure or procure at a reasonable cost labour, materials or other supplies of any kind or any act of God, war, strike, lockout or other labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, equipment failure, legislation, order of public authority or any other cause whatsoever beyond its control.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
All contracts are entered into with Leekes Limited, T/A Park Furnishers, Mwyndy Business Park, Pontyclun. Rhondda-Cynon-Taff, CF72 8PN. Company Registration 563751, VAT Registration Number 135 0442 06.